Friday, October 16, 2015

Ready to dance & sing....

I did get on the scale this morning and nothing has changed.  I'm still at 226 lbs.  55 pounds down so far.  I ain't complaining.  I did something really stupid this week.  My cat is dead, I'm lonesome as hell, and found myself filling out a Match.com profile. What the hell?  I know, I didn't actually sign up or anything.  It was up for a few days.

My inbox was crazy packed full of guys winking at me and emailing me.  I felt flattered, but I totally chickened out and tried to take it down from the site, which I think is impossible.  Internet dating is worse than a serious job interview while waiting in line at the DMV and then having a root canal afterwards. 

For someone who has been known to glue 450 shiny toy pinwheels and 30 garden ornament squirrels to her car, you can imagine how great I come off on a first date with a stranger I met online.  How could someone as weird as me meet a guy online?   I may not be ready to go on a actual "Date" yet, but I am ready to dance me some blues with a cute boy.  Maybe tonight?

I'm going out to catch Suzanne & her Highwater Blues band show in North Beach tonight!

She got me up on stage to sing a few songs with her
at THE OLDEST BLUES HOUSE IN SAN FRANCISCO - The Saloon!
She had me singing the blues and we had the house dancing a boogie!
I have to get me a nice iPad set-up like she has here in the photo.

I WENT AND HAD A TOTAL BLAST!
Left to right we have Michael Lyons, Mark Yee, Me & the fabulous Suzanne Rose.

No comments:

Post a Comment