Friday, November 27, 2015

VSG & the Holidays...

It's my first holiday season with my tiny tummy.  I cooked a lot, and tasted a little bit of everything.  You can see a body shot of me so far kind of in the video.  Here are the highlights....

On Sunday, it will be officially 6 months Post Op VSG Surgery!  58 Pound Loss!

I got on the scale and still am at 223 lbs.  YAY!  It's not food calories that I am worried about so much, it's the alcohol calories.  Holiday cocktails go down WAY TOO EASY. I am not going to freak out if I gain a couple pounds, but I will get my ass out there and walk more to make up for the indulgences that befall my next month of good times. 

Eggnog Martini's!
I will not deprive myself during this season, but not over eat go crazy overboard either.  When I do try something high carb, I mark it down as my high carb day and then go back to low carb the next day.  This is something I can live with as a lifestyle. 

Last night at a party, one of my friends came up to me and said, "I looked great."  He said it in a sort of, "Wow your HOT kind of way."   It felt good to hear.  I feel good and I'm dressing a little nicer than I used too.  I'm wearing things that are a little more form fitting.  I guess my change is beginning to really show on the outside now.  It feels good.  

I have a long way to go still before 
I make my goal weight of 145 lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment