Friday, October 7, 2016

Gnaughty Gnomes and one pound lost!

This weekend we have Artcar Fest 2016 ~ our 20th  Anniversary Celebration weekend!  My new/rebuilt Porsche High Performance VW bus engine is still being broken in, and I am still on the mend from surgery, so I did some fun things to my daily driver, 2000 Honda Passport 4 x 4.

I have had a secret Gnome fetish for years, now the world knows.  In fact, when I found Larry the squirrel years ago, I was actually looking for angry Gnomes.  Well, I finally found some very naughty Gnomes and did something with them.

Gnomes with attitude.
Gnaughty Gnomes from behind my car.
The holographic paint looks cool in the sun!





Night light effects!
This is what you see when sitting behind me at a street light.
Did I mention that I am a silly girl?

I am back on track for weight loss. I'm still not able to lift anything heavy yet recovering from a full hysterectomy surgery, but still having fun.  I had fun friends come help me over the weekend.  We helped raise money at NIMBY to pay for gas & food for the artists that came from all over the country and Canada. OH CANADA! I could drink a case of you....

Sarah, Christina & Tom Cat ~ Bartenders at the Mar 'Gnome' Rita Bar!


OH YEA, I LOST A POUND THIS WEEK!



No comments:

Post a Comment