Friday, October 9, 2015

Week 19 VSG Post-Op Goodness...

Yo Peeps,

It's time for my Friday update and I have good news.  Mercury Retrograde in Libra ends today, I was not laid off during the re-org that was announced today, and my ass is two pounds lighter than last week.  HELLZ YEA!!!!  I'm plugging along getting lean and all my clothes are hella longer.  I am only 13 lbs. from my halfway point, 213 lbs. a 68 lb loss.  I have a ways to go to get to my goal weight of 145 pounds. So far it's working.

55 pounds lost so far!
30 INCHES LOST TOTAL TO DATE!

I also decided in memory of my sweet black kitty Diva (God rest her purring soul), that I would get my first tattoo.  I designed it and had my consultation with an awesome artist friend of mine, Matt Decker, who has his own bitchin Tattoo Shop PREMIUM TATTOO in Oakland, CA. (My old stomping grounds), it was nice to see my old neighborhood again. Check out some of his work here.

I wanted to get the tattoo for my birthday in December, but with the significant weight-loss I still am undergoing, we made a date for March 12th 2016. The Tattoo will go on most of my back-my upper back and the length of my spine.  By then I should be getting closer to my goal weight.

Think about it, I was wearing a shirt size of a 3X a little over four months ago.  I now am wearing an XL-1X t-shirt size.  By then I may be a medium or smaller.  It will be smarter to wait until next year.  I put down the deposit and it's going to be beautiful, sexy and bad-ass.

Yep, I'm gonna be one of those tiny sexy old broads with a huge Tattoo on her back and maybe have it continue to wrap around in the future to hide any other scars that happen after I heal up from a tummy tuck and a breast lift.  I can get a side job as a "Carni" and learn to spin plates with my teeth and a stick.  I have a great future ahead of me.

Matt is an outstanding tattoo artist and he digs my design.  I'll get a fun backless dress and we will take photos, I look forward to sharing it with you all.

What gets me through some days is just being thankful and grateful for my life.  What we appreciate about where we are and who we are lucky to share our lives with.  I keep focusing on what IS WORKING IN MY LIFE and KEEP MOVING FORWARD and let go of everything else.

Because all we really have in NOW.

Unless you are a time traveler, than THAT is a whole other subject.





No comments:

Post a Comment