Friday, January 29, 2016

8 months Post-op VSG Today ~ 61 Pounds Lost Total So Far!

I lost one pound this week.  My weightloss has slowed down, but one pound is better than gaining one. : )  My measurements are the same.  It's 34 weeks, but I had my VSG surgery on May 29, 2015.  Today is my 8 month anniversary.

I found some old photos unpacking last night. Here is Doug Wendt and I in our 10 piece funk band "Soul Attraction" at a gig in SF - my mom took this photo. Great Memories!  What's totally sad is I thought I was fat back then.  So, THIS is what I look like when I'm thin!

Doug and I met when I auditioned for a blues band in 1992. Then we were in Soul Attraction for 5 years and then he and I started Dangerous Martini together back in 1999.  The music project came to a close in 2013.  This photo gives me great motivation!


It will feel good to be back to my old self again in my skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment