Friday, January 22, 2016

Sexy songs in my heart....

I'm still in a weight loss stall, at 223 lbs. but I feel smaller.  I have lost another inch measurement wise. I did just move up a long tall flight of stairs. That is a work out indeed!

My weight loss is slowing down, but I expected this.  It's going to take as long as it's gonna take to get to my goal weight of 145lbs. I'm half way to my goal.  It's been 33 weeks since my VSG surgery, and I feel great, but I sure want to get into the 100's on the scale. THAT WILL BE A HAPPY DAY WHEN I GET THERE.   I start my membership at the new gym today.  I get a free session with a personal trainer to start, that should help.

I am working on a new Jazz music project.  My old band was called DANGEROUS MARTINI.  I played the role of Femme Fatale Torch Singer.  In my new project, I portray something as classic yet, surprising in artistic expression.  My sound  is a sultry female Tom Waits, Dorothy Parker, Robbie Robertson meets Peggy Lee vibe that looks somewhere in between a James Bond Girl & one of the the Mad Men ladies ...still dangerous - but in a Libra Rising, Scorpio in Venus in the first house kind of way. : )   


I have this vision of me singing jazz on stage this year...
...wearing a long sexy form fitting black dress and feeling beautiful.



No comments:

Post a Comment