Friday, January 15, 2016

VSG Motivation 2016!

I finally unpacked everything and I found my scale.  I got on it this morning and I weighed 223lbs.  It looks like I gained a couple, but when I measured myself, I lost 2 more inches everywhere, so that helps.  I do feel smaller in my clothes.  The smaller stuff I bought that was tight on me fits perfectly now.  In time these same items will be too big on me. : )

40 inches lost total so far!

I realize I am still in the honeymoon phase of this VSG Post-op adventure.  I need to take advantage of this now.  I joined our company gym here at work and am coming into work a little earlier so I can get over to the gym before the rush weekdays.  I need to get into a new routine that is consisitant overtime.  I know this is the best way to tone up, reduce body fat and get to my goal weight of 145lbs. this year.

To get some motivation, I made myself a poster of some quotes that get me juiced and that inspire me...
Right click on this and save it to your computer if you want it for yourselves... : )

No comments:

Post a Comment