Friday, January 8, 2016

No changes still at 221 lbs.

I have relocated my homestead... busy unpacking, cleaning and organizing.  I have to still unpack my scale!  : )  I am getting rid of stuff.  This year I am lightening my load in many ways.  I am seeking to become more paperless and a minimalist.  Uncluttered my world. 

My new closet is a nice size, Yay!  No changes, still in a stall.  I will measure myself next week and give a report.  I love my new place!  There is room in the garage for a treadmill, but until I find a reasonable one, I have joined the gym at my place of work.  They have EVERYTHING THERE!  They have all kinds of classes too.  I have never tried Zumba or Power Pilates before, so I am going to give these a whirl.  I know me, if it's fun, I'll keep doing it.

It's time to get on the hamster wheel and get to my goal of 145 lbs.  My next mini goal 199 lbs. To break the 200's and get into the 100's on the scale! 

New treadmill and smaller ass coming soon!







No comments:

Post a Comment