Friday, January 1, 2016

A Very Happy New Year!

I got on the scale this morning and am at 221 lbs.  I gained a pound over the holidays.  I did eat some cookies and drank some Egg Nog.  I did have a totally fantastic birthday. Usually I do a big Crab Feed on my birthday every year, but this year Dungeness Crab Season was A BUST here in the San Francisco Bay area.  So I did a BIG Prime Rib Feast instead.  I smoked 1 full rack of Prime Rib and slow roasted another one in the oven.  I had a big birthday party for Doc Scott, my Sagittarius bro and myself.

For the past few years, I have been making fun crab horror movies with my friends on my birthday, so I made sure we made the most of the 2015 Crab Season.  Here is this years movie just completed:


I had a lovely Christmas, saw my family and it was very happy, sad, weird and emotional.  I did do some emotional eating and drinking.  New Years Eve was awesome (FYI: I drank Champagne without tummy troubles : o ) and today, I'M MOVING out of Pacifica, CA to a great big house closer to where I work in South San Francisco, CA.  I just picked up the keys today.  So I am getting my workout BIG TIME packing and moving this weekend.

I work in Biotech in the Biotech Bay.  I would love to live in San Francisco, but the rent prices are higher than ever before in history.  So I chose to share a big house with some young, fun ladies.  1 is a nannny, 1 is a flight attendant at SFO, 2 work at my same company.  I will be able to save some money, set-up a Treadmill to use daily in the garage and park my Classic Restored 1973 T2 VW Camper Bus there without it turning into a rust bucket by the sea.  It is a new year with bright new beginnings.

Once I get settled into my new digs, I will post this years Glamp-O-Rama event schedule for 2016.  Many adventures ahead! I hope to meet some new fun people this year!  STAY TUNED!

My next weight loss goal is to get to 199 lbs. ~ out of the 200's and into the 100's on the scale. (Technically - 181lbs. is a limestone goal for me because that will be a loss of 100 pounds.)  I will get to my goal weight of 145 lbs., hopefully around this time next year.  It will take as long as it takes, but I will get there.

I HOPE YOU HAD A 
FABULOUS HOLIDAY SEASON 
AND WISH YOU A 
TOTALLY EXCELLENT NEW YEAR!


No comments:

Post a Comment