Friday, February 12, 2016

Still stuck at 220 lbs.

Hi Everyone,

So basically for two months now I have been in a weight loss stall again. From everything I have read, this is pretty normal.  In the last 2 months I have been under some stress with the huge changes in my life.

January 1, 2016: I relocated after 5 years to a new larger nicer home closer to work.

February, 22, 2016: I was offered a really great direct hire position in a hot Biotech start-up.  I start on Leap Year Feb 29th!

March 2016 starts me on a solid path and better grasp on shaping myself in my own future. 

I think it's time to really start tracking my calories, carbs and proteins closer.  I don't eat much, but I need to make sure I'm not going higher in calories than I should be, or not eating enough calories either so my body thinks I'm starving and holds onto the weight.  I walk 3 to 4 times per week, but I think I need to start upping my exercise too. I need to  figure out how to get the scale moving down again. I bought a food scale to weigh my food.  I am tracking everything to make sure I know how and what I am consuming. 

I am now using My Fitness Pal to track my food intake and exercise to keep better track of what I am doing.  I will get to 219 lbs. soon, I swear to fucking God I will.

The day you read I have made it to 199 lb. will be the 
next happy dance you will see me do big time!

I will be singing  Happy, Happy, Joy Joy"




No comments:

Post a Comment