Friday, March 4, 2016

My ass is still parked at the same weight this week.

Yo All,

So I started my new fun job supporting computational Scientists in Discovery Biology at my NEW AWESOME START-Up JOB this week. Weee!  I work in the Dog Patch of San Francisco everyday from here on out.

I just spent $8.00 for 2 scrambled eggs and 1 sausage patty for breakfast.  I then spent $17.95 for a small bowl of soup and a thin sandwich for lunch. This was my first day on the job. WTF? Yea, I'm in THE BIG CITY.  :  )

How can a tiny tummy girl eat KETO in a fancy pants city on a small budget?  I will soon hopefully show you how.

I got on the scale this morning and nothing changed, thank Bob.   I did drink some serious Tre's Friday Night Indulgences (Low Brow Champagne & TJ Cherry Cider) after I found out our Landlord brought several unannounced rounds of "Investors" throughout the house without notice and the sold our house to them and didn't explain WHF was happening.  He is extra special that way.

When I called him on speaker with everyone renting the house present, he said nothing will change. Sounds shady, but like he somehow worked out his debt issue in a creative way.  We all haven't an ounce of faith in this guy, but we hope he is telling us the truth and that after just moving into this place, that we will not have to all to move again.  WE WILL SOON SEE.  At least one thing is stable in my life, my  income.

I looked around my place of work for cool lofts apartments, rooms for rent, studios etc. and they want $1899 for a walk in closet "Efficiency Studio" with a hot plate. HELL NO.  The Girls & I, live is a house that just sold for $999,000. and we all share the place happily.  United Airlines Attendants, Me & another diva in Biotech, an adorable Barista & a History Teacher/Nanny.

It has been a weird STRESSFUL week.  Amazingly, I did not dive face first into Bi-Rite Creamery.  That actually would be a good way to go.

I bought some nice Microwaveable Re-Sealable Bento Boxes and an Microwave Egg Poacher for work meals.  I have some HFCL meals planned everyday until my first pay check on the 15th.   I hope to have my Leopard Lounge VW Glamper Bus home soon!

Sunday I will pre-make yummy lunches for the week and hopefully will totally  enjoy them. 

AMAZING ICE CREAM!






No comments:

Post a Comment