Friday, June 10, 2016

Down 3 more pounds and 2 inches...I've been drinking all day.

Hello Whirld,

I have been off all day today buying tickets in beautiful Guerneville, CA for an epic beer & BBQ event in August called the Stumptown Beer & BBQ Revival.  I went with a very fun dear friend and we have been drinking all day. Yay!  She drank beer, I drank bloody Marys & wine.

It's like stars realigned and somehow I can see what I need to do and can do it - and did.  Here is the quick and dirty list:

·         I went full time KETO and lost 3 pounds and 2 inches in this week. I have decided this is what I am doing full time until I make my next goal. This eating lifestyle Really works for me.  I feel best when I am on it.

·         I started back on the 16/8 fasting protocols and have added butter and MCT Coconut oil to my coffee and blending it in the morning.  It tastes and feels like drinking a rich Cafe Latte and curbs hunger for hours longer than I expected.  I think it's helped me blow through my weight loss stalls.  I really dig it - instant gratification and results, YAY!

·         I finally got an appointment with a surgeon to help me with my breathing problem. My left nasal passage has been obstructed for years I can't breath through my nose at night when I sleep - just look at my nose on my face in photos.  I wake up with a very sore throat everyday.  This is has been hurting my singing voice. I hope to get nasal surgery to open up my nasal cavity and straighten out my nose so I can breath normal again and get a full nights sleep.

·         I am finally getting approved to hormone replacement therapy.  This will make a BIG difference in my emotional eating and peri-menopausal hell no more very soon!

·         I am getting much smaller, you can see it from tonight’s photo here. (I know my coat is huge on me, but I’m half the size I was a year ago, and I have much, much more to lose).  Suzanne (who took this photo) was kind enough to mention my change.  Thanks girl.  I need to take some full body photos soon to do a before and after shots.
  
I stopped by Marvin Gardens in Belmont, CA 
tonight and sat in with the High Water Blues Band.
I have a goal to get down to a size 12 by the end of August for my big back tattoo session.  Let's see how close I get.  

No comments:

Post a Comment