Friday, June 17, 2016

VSG, Ketosis & Carb Backloading

I came down with some kind of stomach flu this week.  I couldn’t get out of the bathroom for two days.  I had 101 temperature, so I know I had something. I took a lot of bubble baths, mediated & slept as much as possible.  I am a huge fan of Cameron Day's work and so I took the opportunity to work on my stuff. I did the "Cosmic Flush" in more ways than one. : o  I went and ate something worth eating, and just didn’t feel good.  Went right thru me.  I was very dehydrated and drank as much water as I could stand.

I am thinner than ever, but the scale has not moved.  I measured myself this morning and I have lost a full inch off of my hips, Yay.  My once tight fitting jackets feel loose today.  That seems to be the best measurement, buy something smaller that you can’t button yet and keep trying it on until you can button it.  That jacket is now loose on me.  I found a great new book that has some cool concepts I am going to try out- Carb Nite

The basic premise is you start out 10 days in Ketosis and on the 10th day in the evening YOU CARB OUT LIKE CRAZY!  Eat a huge amount of carbs, anything (not too much alcohol though).  This is just for one night.  This helps raise your insulin and helps your hormone levels.  You go back to low carb ketosis daily, but do one CARB NITE a week to keep your body guessing and burning more fat than ever this way.  

Bodybuilders call this CARB BACK LOADING.

As long as you have at least 4 days of ketosis before carb nite, you will be making your body a fat burning machine!  I feel weak due to illness, but happy.  I hope to fit into a new size 16 pretty 1950’s style Tiki dress tomorrow.  Imagine that, I was wearing a size 28, 13 months ago and now fit into a 16, and my goal is a size 8.  I am well on my way to that.  


I am hosting the 2nd Annual 
Swank Ass Tiki Bar Crawl tomorrow!



Details Here: http://glamp-o-rama.blogspot.com/2016/01/june-18th-swank-ass-tiki-bar-crawl-san.html



Let’s see how it goes.  

Photo taken on 6/18/16 - Here is my Tiki Outfit!
Yes I'm wearing Puka Shells!

No comments:

Post a Comment