Friday, September 2, 2016

Talk to you on Sept 30th....

Hey World,

I have decided to take a short hiatus from VSG weekly updates for now because I am prepping for surgery on the 12th.  My weight is not the focus this month. With all of the medications, hormones and healing I will be doing,

I am writing off the month of September 2016 
as a personal medical transformation month. 

I expect to come out on the other side in October, with a new pain free lease on life!  The scale and the inches will be changing like crazy up and down for sure. They will have to remove my Uterus, Cervix and Tubes, but we are keeping my healthy ovaries.  I was feeling pretty good last week, but the pain has come back and I am still experiencing moments of debilitating cramping, enough to make my toes curl even on NORCO.

I can't wait to get this surgery over with! I may not be feeling too good for the next few weeks, but after this is over, I expect to get my full life back and get back up on the jazz stage again and get back to a more athletic lifestyle. It may take me some time to get my heart, soul and personal rig back in shape for giving the way I love to do.

For those who know me and have not seen much of me in the past few years, I have been suffering for far too long with uterus fibroid/tumors. We have tried everything with no relief, so this surgery is the last resort and should help me live a better quality and more active life.

My goal weight is still 145 - 155 lbs. and a size 8.  I am looking forward to getting my bitchin back tattoo probably around my birthday in December.  I'll check back in on Friday, September 30th with a full update.



No comments:

Post a Comment