Friday, November 11, 2016

Smooth sailing...

I am feeling better. My doctor raised the Estrogen dosage on my HRT patch and the joint pain has gone away.  I am also supplementing with DHEA, Neuro Clarity and Pregnenolone.  I'm sleeping better and my mood is great.  I am feeling smooth sailing ahead. 



Still stuck at the current weight, and feeling kind of bloated.  The holidays are here and I am just going to enjoy them. Thanksgiving, my birthday Crab Feast, Christmas and New Years Eve.  My goal is to drop another 60 pounds and add weight training to my weekly routine of cardio.  Having the tiny tummy has made all of the difference in maintaining my weight.  I just can't eat that much.

I did drink a beer the other night, but it was not easy to do.  The carbonation is too much to take.  Champagne has that same effect.  I am having a hard time staying on Keto.  I am feeling much better. One step at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment