Friday, June 5, 2015

Hamster singing in my chest cavity.

For shits and giggles, I got on the scale this morning and I weighed 263 lbs. That is an 18 lb. loss since last Friday.  I guess this is all water weight pouring off of me.  I'm feeling stronger today.  Tiny tummy is making all kinds of noise when I sip my protein shake this morning.  It's like having a hamster singing in my chest cavity.

I must say, I LOVE THE "CLICK Espresso Protein Drink, Mocha" it is replacing my coffee fetish.  I am the portrait of a fine coffee abuser.  I know they said no caffeine and all, but the withdrawals were killing me, so I went with this as a middle ground alternative.  CLICK features a double shot of espresso coffee, 15 grams of protein, 23 vitamins & minerals, and it's great hot or cold.

I started buying a bunch of protein shakes, this is my morning one for sure.  I'll give you a review of them as I try them.  If you are thinking about or planning on having WLS, it may save you some clams when it comes to buying the smallest size shake mixes just so you can try them to see if you like them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment