Friday, June 5, 2015

Started Full Liquids Today - Tummy is Perplexed, yet chill.

Today I walked over to the store and bought some yogurt.  I tried full liquids for the first time this morning with a protein shake.  My tiny tummy gurgled loudly saying, "Now what!?!"  Later,  I ate a couple spoonfuls of yogurt, it calmed it right down.  I was totally full with 5 ounces.  FAROUT.  I have never once had any complications or nausea. YAY!

I'm still pretty sore.  My incisions are healing nicely. I have absolutely no hunger at all.  I feel free.  The only thing that did happen was I took a pill and it got stuck a little and a sharp pain happened in my new tummy, OUCH MAN, that hurt.

Now I know what that feels like.  The next one I took, I put a little coconut oil on it before swallowing it, no problem at all. I use to just rub bacon on everything to make it better!  I don't plan on giving that up, but maybe for the first 100 pounds of weight loss.


No comments:

Post a Comment