Thursday, June 18, 2015

Phat Caterpillar that is learning bad Super Model skills...


It will be 3 weeks Post-Op since my VSG surgery and I got on the scale this morning and I am down 26 lbs. so far.  That seems like a lot.  I am happy, but my tiny tummy is still healing and I am adjusting.  I tried a small amount of soft chopped fish, a pureed tiny Chile Relleno from our local Mexican joint in town, and I had a bad night.  I know I didn’t eat too much, so maybe I ate too fast, or it was the cheese or the chile, but it did not agree with me and I "Chucked Out" for an hour.

For the record, I am not a fan of lunch launching.  I have friends who are models that are professional yarfers and good at it, even lady-like about it.  Not me, if I did it, there was copious amounts of tequila or travel from foreign countries involved.  Loud horrible nasty ass painful wrenching that would sound like someone was dying - That Was Me.  But last night, it was not like that at all.  It didn’t even hurt.  I am back on clear liquids today.

Before VSG, I was known for the term, “Tres Hot” in my cooking.  Ask any of my friends!  I love spicy hot flaming good food and have been making Bad Girl BBQ for many years.  I love me some Jalapeno and Habanero Peppers and Cayenne Pepper replaced my black pepper every day.  Well, I think those days are over for me folks - for a long time.  This tiny tummy is touchy and there is no telling what it wants now.  It’s just trial and error. 

I’m like a Phat Caterpillar that is learning bad Super Model skills.  I don’t want to hurt my tiny tummy, so I’m going to go slower with my Post op diet.  I also have a hard time drinking all of the water required daily.   Are Sleever’s natural made bulimics?  Maybe in the beginning while we are taking our tiny tummies for test drives.  I'm just staying close to home these days in a metamorphosis, but a Butterfly will begin emerge soon.

I'm sure no one is going to recognize me in about a year from now.

No comments:

Post a Comment