Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Mexican belly skin wallets?

Holy crap I'm down 20 lbs. in 11 days.  I also posted my measurements today, 3 inches lost so far too!  I'm still feeling good.  The weirdest part is mentally getting used to feeling the new "Full" feeling when eating a half a cup and such.  I'm on the "Full Liquid" only phase of my post op diet.  It's really not to difficult, but I have been dreaming of soft ripe avocado's.  I will get on the Pureed Phase soon enough and get me some.

The bandages came off today and the small incisions are healing great.  No scabs, just 5 soft little pink cute scars.  I went into the hot tub for the first time tonight since surgery.  IT WAS BETTER THAN EVER!  I just percolated in there looking down at my belly and it still is a kind of a shocker to me.  I DID IT AND HERE IS PROOF.  I WENT THROUGH WITH IT AND REALLY DID IT.  I researched and waited so long to make this a reality, and the day came and went and here I am at the beginning of my weight loss journey.

I think scars are sexy.  They tell a story about the stuff we have been through.  I just got 5 new ones that may be the best ones ever.  I think my tiny tummy is healing well, it's still very delicate and sore in there.  After they cut out the 85% of the stomach, I wonder what they do with the leftovers?  ARE THERE BLACK MARKET BELLY'S IN MEXICO?  Do they make soap out of them like in Fight Club?  Human Tripe?  Mexican belly skin wallets? 


Well I'm planning on losing it all my friends (136 lbs.of it.  It's like I'm carrying 136 lb. person on my back : ) and I plan to drop her off and hope to be even MORE FREE THAN EVER BEFORE and in a lot less pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment