Friday, July 24, 2015

8 weeks VSG Post Op Updates...

I feel much smaller, but have only lost 1 pound on the scale this week.  I made a huge mistake and took a bite of some very spicy Thai Curry at a lunch meeting this week, and have suffered for days.  Acid Reflux - turning into an IBS chaser, NO FUN.  I can't eat spicy stuff that is for sure.  I am back on liquids and pureed foods for a few days to calm my digestive system down.

8 WEEKS VSG POST OP TOTAL WEIGHT LOSS 34 POUNDS!

On a happier note, I got a new long term contract job with a great new group in Biotech-land, so that is super cool!  My life, health and work have taken a shift for the better.  I even have hope for my VW Leopard Lounge Bus finally getting the problem with the new engine fixed...  THINGS ARE BEGINNING TO IMPROVE IN MY LIFE OVERALL!

I feel like I have changed my stars.  

No comments:

Post a Comment