Friday, August 7, 2015

Week 10 and I lost 2 more pounds.

I laid in bed last night and felt my hips bones, they have been in hiding for years - kind of like the rest of me under this Diva Blubber.  I am down two pounds from last week and still losing.  I feel fabulous.

I weigh 243 lbs. 38 pounds gone!

I caught a man checking me out yesterday.  I guess my energy is changing in very positive ways too.  I have a LONG way to go still.  Wait until next year!  I'm losing about 2 pounds a week.  My goal was to hopefully lose 6 pounds a month over two years.  I am happy losing the weight slowly, I don't want excess skin. I have 98 more pounds to lose until I make my goal of 145 lbs.

I organized a Tiki Bar Crawl in San Francisco for tomorrow, but really am not drinking, so I am a designated driver.  All I want is to taste a couple of exotic cocktails to see what they are like.  I have always wanted to try the "Suffering Bastard" and sample a real "Flaming Scorpion Bowl" cocktail.  I will tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment