Friday, August 14, 2015

Week 11 Post VSG... Mini Vacation ~ New Schedule ~ New Workout!

No change.  I went  on a mini vacation this week.  I went up to Harbin Hot Springs. in between contract jobs.  It was easy to be a Sleeve Girl on a vacation.

I'm still 243 lbs. and 38 pounds down!

...I ate duck pate, I ate a lot of fruit and greens. I ate 3 escargot.  I drank a martini, I soaked in the Calistoga hot springs day and night. I hiked naked in the woods, I finished another Eckart Tolle book.  I didn't gain any weight, but didn't lose any either.  I feel smaller, happy and rested.

I start my new contract on Monday.  New hours at 7am -4pm.  This allows me to take an hour to walk/run during the day.  I know it's the only way I will get regular exercise in daily.

This is the next step in my weight-loss journey
NEW EXERCISE ROUTINE DAILY. 

You know what motivates me?  Others who have succeeded at such a huge accomplishment of losing over 100 pounds.  When I get discouraged I look at before and after pictures.  These girls motivate me...


No comments:

Post a Comment