Friday, August 28, 2015

Week 13... 45lbs. Total Loss so far!

I got on the scale this morning and I weigh 236lbs. 2 more pounds lost this week!  

That means I have lost a total of 45lbs total so far. I have been walking on my lunch hour, an average of 3 days a week. I love this free APP I downloaded in iTunes for my iPhone 6 -  it's called Pacer.  

It's a pedometer that works on your phone.  It monitors every step I take in a day.  You just need to make sure you keep your cell phone ON YOU so it will count your steps.  I put my goals into the program and it set up how many steps I would need to do a day to get to my 145 pound goal.  I need to walk 10,000 steps a day.  I went way over that yesterday.  Since I have started walking, I am losing more inches everywhere.  I have lost a total of 23 1/4 inches!

I miss coffee, especially when I get up for work daily at 5:30am.  I tried some this morning with extra milk in it, but no - my tummy got sour instantly.  I just thought I would give it another try.  I'll stick with CLICK Espresso Protein Drink's in the morning.  I put ice in it and it better than a Mocha Frappuccino and I get the caffeine I need to get my eyes open while I drive into the office and see the sunrise.






No comments:

Post a Comment