Friday, September 4, 2015

14 weeks Post Op VSG...

Getting over a cold this week.  No changes to report.  I didn't walk at all.  Just taking it slow and trying to get rest.  No appetite that is for sure.  I'm looking forward to getting organized and have some fun over the Labor Day weekend.

Losing weight in my body is also making me want to get rid of other stuff too, - I'M BECOMING A MINIMALIST!  Or at least I want to be.  I feel freer not owning a bunch of stuff.  I am keeping the quality, and recycling and discarding the quantity.  I'm downsizing and preparing for a relocation in the near future.

Everything I own is in a 10' x 20' storage unit up the street.  There is stuff in there I haven't seen since 2008.  I need my own space to go through all this stuff, so I'm looking for new digs.  I love where I live, but the space is way too small.  I want to get a treadmill to workout at home in the evenings when the weather is yucky out.  I need a creative space to work on my art projects.  I must be able to park my vintage VW Bus Art Car in an enclosed safe, weather-free space.  

2016 is going to be a NEW YEAR BIG TIME!


No comments:

Post a Comment