Friday, July 22, 2016

Angry uterus must leave the premises...

I don't have Cancer, but I do need a hysterectomy...

The tumor they found in my uterus is benign, Yay!  But they got to take it out of there and with the nightmare of problems I have been experiencing, they are giving me a hysterectomy. I need to decide whether I should keep my ovaries or not. There are pros and cons to keeping them.  I just want this nightmare over with.  My family does not have a history of Cancer, but my little brother had Melanoma removed twice from his back in the last 10 years.  So I think it may be wiser to have them removed.

I did not get on the scale.  I do not even want to look at that thing this week.  I feel bloated, achy, basically crappy - but glad I don't have Cancer.  That news would have ruined my day for sure.   I have not been doing KETO this week.  I am grateful for my tiny tummy.  If I didn't have this tool in place, I am sure I would be over eating like crazy right now.  I have been having a very rough time physically.  So much pain, cramping, extreme flooding - not good. Seriously fucked up.

I have been eating chocolate in moments of emotional hormonal challenged emergencies - which has been often this week.  They put me on birth control to help regulate this until I get into surgery, but after the second day I started getting nauseated and light headed.  I woke up feeling bloated, fat and green around the gills - I can't take the birth control. All I do is get up, go to work and go home straight back to bed.

I feel just like this.

I get out for short fun stuff on the weekends and I have great friends who are there for me if I really need help, so I'm okay.  I share a big beautiful house with a bunch of silly girls.  They keep me company and cheer me up when needed.  I have been singing the blues.  I can't even begin to think about starting a new jazz music project until these health issues are resolved.  I can lay in bed and write songs about the wrath of the female anatomy.

My surgery consultation is on August 17th. Laparoscopic/Robotic kind.  They say recovery time isn't too bad.  I can work from home while I heal up.  This will force my body into menopause and I will need to go on hormone replacement therapy.  I hope this will improve the quality of my life.

It's time to say our goodbyes.
Meanwhile, Ken Hicks starts the custom wood interior restoration on my 1973 T2 VW Bus this week.  I am so excited.

My VW Bus and I are both 
getting our interior redone!

No comments:

Post a Comment