Friday, July 15, 2016

No freaking out till it's freak out time....

No weight loss this week.  I'm still waiting for the biopsy results.  Whether the tumor is cancerous or not, I most likely will need a hysterectomy. I am okay with this.  We will find out the results hopefully tomorrow.

A sweet friend gave me a sticker last weekend, and she had no idea that I was waiting to find out news of whether I have cancer or not.

So very appropriate! Thanks Lori Stein!

Until it is freak out time, I am pleasantly distracted by my VW Bus restoration project right now.  So happy to finally bring her to her first art car show in 8 years this weekend.

My 1973 T2 Leopard Lair Ultra Lounge VW Bus!

Our amazing Art Cars!

Great Friends I haven't seen in awhile Harrod Blank & Rick McKinney especially.


No comments:

Post a Comment